- With the opt-in style selected, you will be taken to the third step of the opt-in settings area. You will see 3-tabs: Form HTML, Content & Submit Box.
- In this tab, you will see a dropdown to select your integration type. If you have an Email Autoresponder service integrated, you should see this listed in the list of options. Select your integration or if you decide to use your own custom for, select the ‘Custom Form’ option.
- You will also see options to display the Name, Email and the Field Order for each input box. For this tutorial, please leave the these fields set to default.
- Here, we will set what the opt-in box will look like:
Header - Add a compelling headline.
Content - Provide a brief description of your Lead Magnet or Content Upgrade.
Privacy Notice - Provide a privacy notice to help with added security.
Name Default Value - Provide a label for your name field.
Email Default Value - Provide a label for your email field.
- To set a button to your opt-in form, you will be given a choice of using a default button from a list of built-in button templates, creating a custom button using the button design editor or uploading a button image.
If you would like to design your own custom button, we created a useful article that walks you through how to create a good ‘call-to-action’ button with a template you can download and use.
For more information, please see our article below:
Download These High Converting OverlayOptimizer CTA Buttons - https://www.optimizepress.com/download-these-high-converting-overlayoptimizer-cta-buttons/
- For this tutorial, select the ‘Use Default Button’ option.
- Finally, set the ‘Text’ of your button.
- Once you’re happy with your settings, click the green ‘Insert’ button.
Your optin-form should now be added and displayed on your page.
Inserting an Opt-In Form Using OptimizeLeads
In this tutorial, we're going to be building a simple opt-In overlay using a template from our Overlay category in OptimizeLeads, which we'll then edit and customise. By the end of this tutorial, you will have a general overview of how the OptimizeLeads tools work and a solid foundation to build on moving forward.
- To begin, let's start off by clicking on the 'Create New Opt-In' link on the top menu bar. Next, scroll through the list of optin designs until you see the opt-in style called 'Download'. Click the green 'Use This Design' button to make your selection.